In the previous posts, I have been outlining a model for describing handwriting. As promised earlier, I now want to outline how this may work in practice. To do this, I wish to provide a first draft of a complete description of the letters, components and features of English Vernacular ...
Date: October, 2011
In the previous post, I promised to give more concrete examples of how this system might work in practice. Before doing so, however, I first want to recap a bit and try to formalise the discussion so far. I was brought up with UML, Unified Modelling Language, which is a ...
- One-Year Palaeography Vacancy on Exon Domesday
- Two PhD Studentships on Conqueror's Commissioners Project
- Registration and Programme for DigiPal IV Symposium: Monday 1st September 2014
- ERC Workshop on Research Data Management and Sharing
- A New Phase for DigiPal II: The Conqueror's Commissioners Project