In the previous posts, I have been outlining a model for describing handwriting. As promised earlier, I now want to outline how this may work in practice. To do this, I wish to provide a first draft of a complete description of the letters, components and features of English Vernacular ...
Date: October, 2011
In the previous post, I promised to give more concrete examples of how this system might work in practice. Before doing so, however, I first want to recap a bit and try to formalise the discussion so far. I was brought up with UML, Unified Modelling Language, which is a ...
- CfP: Research Approaches in Hebrew Bible Manuscript Studies. A Critical Overview Based on Evidence from the Dead Sea Scrolls, Cairo Genizah and European Genizah
- London International Palaeography Summer School 2015
- The Problem of Digital Dating: Online Survey
- DigiPal V: The Phantom Minuscule
- British Library AHRC PhD Studentship on Anglo-Saxon England and the Continent: The Manuscript Evidence