In the previous posts, I have been outlining a model for describing handwriting. As promised earlier, I now want to outline how this may work in practice. To do this, I wish to provide a first draft of a complete description of the letters, components and features of English Vernacular ...
Date: October, 2011
In the previous post, I promised to give more concrete examples of how this system might work in practice. Before doing so, however, I first want to recap a bit and try to formalise the discussion so far. I was brought up with UML, Unified Modelling Language, which is a ...
- Cambridge Medieval Palaeography Workshop
- 25% Off 'English Vernacular Minuscule' until 1 July 2014
- Public Lectures: 'Collaboration for the Digital Future' and 'Book Conservation and Digital Humanities'
- DigiPal at Guthlac of Crowland conference: Thursday 10th- Friday 11th April 2014
- DigiPal Symposium IV: A New Hope