In the previous posts, I have been outlining a model for describing handwriting. As promised earlier, I now want to outline how this may work in practice. To do this, I wish to provide a first draft of a complete description of the letters, components and features of English Vernacular ...
Date: October, 2011
In the previous post, I promised to give more concrete examples of how this system might work in practice. Before doing so, however, I first want to recap a bit and try to formalise the discussion so far. I was brought up with UML, Unified Modelling Language, which is a ...
- "Codices, Choices, Cameras, and Cataloguing: Digitising Manuscripts", Thursday 11th February 2016
- Medieval and Modern Manuscript Studies in the Digital Age (MMSDA) 2016
- "The Scribes of Exon Domesday Book", Monday 25th January 2016
- London Medieval Manuscripts Programme, Spring 2016
- Vacancy: Medieval Manuscript Specialist, Cambridge University Library