Thanks also to:
- Giancarlo Buomprisco, University of Pisa: BA DH Student intern (February–March 2013), Dissertation project (April–June 2013). Implemented new website front end using Django Mezzanine and Bootstrap; helped to redesign interface based on work with Wei Zhang, the project team and focus groups. Designed and developed prototype 'virtual lightbox' for viewing and manipulation of images.
- Riccardo Galdieri, University of Pisa: BA DH Student intern (April–June 2013). Designed and developed new framework for efficient and rapid data entry.
- Brian Maher, King’s College London: MSc Individual Project (2012). Designed and developed ImageSeg software to automatically segment images of manuscripts into individual letters.
- Ruth Mullett, Cornell: Summer intern (May–July 2012). Image annotation, user interface testing.
- Jennifer Radecki, University College London: MA Student intern (May–July 2013). Conducted full usability/user experience study of website, resulting in a detailed report with recommendations for future development and improvements.
- Wei Zhang (Vivi), King’s College London: MA DH Student intern (February–March 2013). Designed new site map, user journeys, and wireframes; designed, ran and analysed results from focus groups, questionnaires and user experience testing.
International Advisory Committee
- Professor Michelle Brown, Institute of English Studies, University of London (2010–12)
- Dr Arianna Ciula, Roehampton University
- Dr Orietta Da Rold, University of Cambridge (2013–14)
- Professor Simon Keynes, University of Cambridge
- Dr Erik Kwakkel, University of Leiden
- Professor Dr Malte Rehbein, University of Passau
- Emeritus Professor Don Scragg, University of Manchester
- Professor Marc Smith, École Nationale des Chartes, Paris
- Dr Melissa Terras, University College London
- Professor Elaine Treharne, Stanford University
- Dr Tessa Webber, University of Cambridge